As a creative and performance marketer with over a decade of experience, I sit at the intersection of design and strategy. This is my superpower, and it gives me a unique perspective to deliver creative solutions that meet business throughout the customer journey. Before 2021, my career spanned from paid media to website optimization and marketing strategy. Then after completing ONE School, I took a leap of faith, focused on my creative side and became an art director.
I have overseen marketing strategy, design and execution of campaigns that drove impactful results. I am passionate about visual storytelling, collaborating and managing visual development and design processes effectively. Successful with building relationships to influence initiatives and collaborate with internal teams and external partners while being customer-led.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and traveling. The beach is my happy place and one day, I plan on calling it my backyard when I move to an island…my dream will come true 🙂
MMGY – Art Director
Barkley – Media Strategy Supervisor
Osborn Barr – Media Supervisor
VML – Sr. Channel Manager, Organic Search
Plattform Advertising – SEO Specialist
McCormick Company – Media Planner/Buyer
Bernstein-Rein Advertising – Media Planner
– I started as a wedding filmmaker before moving into wedding photography. So let’s just say I’ve had years of experience capturing brides walk down the aisles and my share of the Cha Cha Slide.
– I have served as a Scout leader since 2018, so I forced myself to embrace the outdoors and camping.
– Was born and raised in Wisconsin and have always been a Packers fan. But being in Kansas City the Chiefs won me over.
– Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite food group; I am a fanatic and not all of them taste great.
– Although I do not consider myself a writer (no seriously, I do not want to be a copywriter), I am an aspiring screenwriter and have set out to learn that craft. I believe in sharing human truths and those are the stories I want to tell. And who better to tell them than me.
– One day I would like to visit every state in the US and every continent (including Antarctica).